Sunday, May 13, 2012

Twitter and RSS Feeds

I'm finding Twitter's format a lot easier to use than Blogger.  It seems like there's so many editing sections when you log onto this page, but most of them don't resemble my actual blog.  I much prefer Twitter, even though I am still new to it, because it seems easier to browse and make changes.  Now, onto RSS feeds. Is anyone able to comment on this? Just curious because I am having trouble finding an outline of what my settings preferences actually are. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Your timestamp is off by 3 hours. I posted at 10pm, but the stamp says 7pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it should be fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote a post which I think relates to yours, if you would like to read it. You can find it here: http://brianadamsid.blogspot.com/2012/05/customizability-vs-simplicity.html I know you made this post a while ago, but I think it relates to what we're studying now (content management systems). Though both Twitter and Blogger are CMSs, I think Twitter applies the principles of CMSs even more (by further separating formatting and content creation).

    ReplyDelete